Thursday, August 30, 2012

The stories in My Darling YOU


















These are the titles of the stories in my ebook My Darling You. Read some comments I have made on the stories by clicking on the links

The Santa Picture 


Emancipation Park

The Empty Jam Jar

A Caribbean Princess

The Search

Now you may well ask why I have not commented on the other stories.

I have no answer to that. If you have read the stories and would like to interview me I'll gladly answer your questions. Meanwhile, I continue to wonder about their genesis. The muse is very fickle and sometimes obscure

Read some good (unsolicited ) reviews of the book on the page
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007U78HEC

Please support me by buying  a copy. I think you will enjoy the stories
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment